Our risk management process involves taking steps to cope with risk and minimize losses. If you want to undertake a comprehensive plan of risk management, here are the basic steps you should follow:
- Identify and evaluate the various risks to which you are exposed in your life
- Identify and evaluate the potential losses associated with each particular risk
- Formulate and map out a strategy or set of strategies for dealing with the risk/losses you’ve identified, both individually and collectively
- Put the strategy into action
- Periodically review the plan you’ve set up and, where appropriate, make changes to it as your circumstances change
We believe insurance is by far the most common—and generally the best—strategy for managing your risk and losses. It’s no coincidence that so many people have life, health, auto, and homeowner’s insurance. By weighing the price of protection against the potential benefits—not to mention the confident—many people may conclude that insurance is one of the the most effective, cost-efficient wayw to cope with risk and guard against financial loss. We will work with you to determine the possible risks, to study any insurance shortages, and to develop a plan to minimize potential financial losses.
Fixed insurance products and services offered through CES Insurance Agency.